Changed To 3923's Today

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 23 2002 - 22:24:47 EDT

And yet to take it on the road to really test it. Interesting note, I had
17000 miles on my last set of 5224's (have 30000 now), and the tips were
starting to round off, the ground had a bit of metal worn out, and some had
black specks, some were rust colored, but they looked ok for the miles. Note
to self, I didn't put these plugs in as tight as the last ones, I cracked a
few knuckles getting the old ones out. Also hit the o-rings and plug boots on
the coils with WD-40. And cleaned the TB and IAC as well. Why does the dang
TB get sooo dirty inside sooo fast?? I try to clean it every oil change but I
sometimes forget, and when I do, I have a black suprise waiting for me the
next time :(

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca '01 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ 4.7L 4x4 "Silver
Streak" '66 Olds F-85 330 V-8, Intense Blue "Project Olds" Will Be Finished
By The End Of July!!