Re: Electrical Relay Terminals

From: Granpa Silver89 (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jun 23 2002 - 23:12:13 EDT

hmm I'm not sure either

I had the frame of mind to lable the wires that went to my switch so i
could keep track of them.. unfortunatly I only noted the number on one
of the wires. 86 was from my switch. I thought 30 was the load 9the
lights in this case) and 87 and 85 are either ground and 12 volt
source... damn i wish i had the wiring instructions!!

--

"Hey Ray! Granpa done gone'n hit another light pole!"

Granpa - (Silver98)

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow