Re: DML BBQ reminder

From: Granpa Silver89 (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jun 24 2002 - 12:28:17 EDT

heh I didn't forget!

I don't need much in the way of accomidations Jon heh... if there isn't
enough room I can sleep in my truck!

see ya soon!!

--

"Hey Ray! Granpa done gone'n hit another light pole!"

Granpa - (Silver98)

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote: > Just a reminder - the DML BBQ is almost upon us - next weekend! :-) > > For more info, check out: > > http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dmlevent/KbeC2Tqi89qs2 > > > Its Friday and Saturday July 5-6, near Forestville, NY. Check out > the link above for details, links to previous years events, etc. If > you have any questions or anything, feel free to mail me or post here, > and if you're planning on coming (and aren't already listed on the > profile link above), please let me know. > > Also, for those of you who are planning to camp over, if you would > like a spot inside of the barn, please let me know. Its a tad full > this year, so if I need to make some room, I would like to figure out > how much I'll need beforehand. :-) > > Thanks! >