Re: 440 Dak at WNY car show

From: dwmagnum (dwmagnum@mountaincable.net)
Date: Mon Jun 24 2002 - 13:18:19 EDT

YO JON, how are you. Thanks for the pics of the 440 Dak. They came at a
good time as I just started a 440 Gen II project, (SHHH - don't tell BOB
TOM). In the August 2002 Issue of MOPAR MUSCLE there is 440 Gen II
story. THANKS AGAIN, Dave Waco 94 Sport V8 14.40s 89 SHELBY V8
15.80s 69 Super B 12.80s PS. See you and Bob in Cayuga.

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> I spend a few hours Saturday at a local car show - at the Niagra County
> Fairgrounds in Lockport, NY. There was a nice looking Gen I Dak there
> with a 440 stuffed into the engine bay, a fuel cell sunk into the bed
> and a tubbed rear end with massive tires. Unfortunately I never did
> get to talk to the guy to see just how he was able to get the beast
> inspected! :-) Looks like a fun ride though.
>
> I took a few pics:
>
> http://jonsteiger.com/www/misc/shows/Niagra%207-22-02/IMAG0006.JPG
> http://jonsteiger.com/www/misc/shows/Niagra%207-22-02/IMAG0007.JPG
> http://jonsteiger.com/www/misc/shows/Niagra%207-22-02/IMAG0013.JPG
> http://jonsteiger.com/www/misc/shows/Niagra%207-22-02/IMAG0032.JPG
>
> --
>
> -Jon-
>
> .---- Jon Steiger ------ jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com -----.
> | I'm the: AOPA, DoD, EAA, NMA, NRA, SPA, USUA. Rec & UL Pilot - SEL |
> | '70 Barracuda, '92 Ram 4x4, '96 Dakota, '96 Intruder 1400, '96 FireFly |

Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/