paint peeling update...

From: Tim Althoff (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jun 24 2002 - 19:29:47 EDT

well, today the dealer called and made me an offer to get the truck
repainted at the body shop they suggested. I think this shop would do a
decent job but I'd rather take it to my own...I'm anal about my truck! so
anyhow they only want my bed repainted for a grand total of $1400...which is
100% of the bed...that's not a bad first offer but I want the entire truck
repainted...it's already fading bad and the tops of the doors is starting to
peel now...I'm going to get a few more estimates of my own and meet with
them again to tell them I don't except a half ass job. Looks like small
claims court it is! :-)

Tim Althoff
99 V6 RC 5-speed SY
http://www.yllwdkta.com