Re: Interior lamps.

From: Martin Nowak (got-speed@cox.net)
Date: Tue Jun 25 2002 - 02:19:35 EDT

Joel,
Check to see if there is a door plunger. I have not looked in my doors in
awhile so I cannot recal. It is the switch that senses when the doors are
open and tells the light to come on. These have always been problems on
almost every vehicle I have owned. Usually its just a matter of taking the
switch out and cleaning the contacts or replacing it.

Marty