Re: DML Barbeque attempt #1

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 25 2002 - 15:39:31 EDT

Well, prior to the wedding, couples sometimes need a little time apart, and
mabe this is the chance for her to go to the beach, and you to hit the
trails? And buddy, if you think that will fly, you've got a rude awakening
when the marriage happens!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

The Adam Blaster
(Just trying to be helpful) :)