Re: Re: RE: RE: SRT-10 Update

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 26 2002 - 15:19:52 EDT

That Maurader is one Nasty piece, I've seen and heard one of the
preproduction prototypes last month and this thing will flat out FLY!!!!
Dodge will need to seriously
build an Intrepid to counter this new Mercury. The only engine that Dodge
will have to work with is the new 5.7
HEMI Magnum. Of course Dodge is more than likely deep into a 5.7 RWD
Intrepid or Charger developement
program to counter this new form of competition!!

"As far as not sweating the Maurader" when these start showing up on the
street and at the track, it will be a very
serious competitor for any racer or street enthusiast. As the aftermarket
will no doubt start reacting to the appeal these cars will have to the Ford
and Mercury guy's. It should be very easy to build up a 400+ hp Mercury
Maurader.

Ron-
2001 Dakota Sport 3.9 supercharged br silver
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com
website: www.scsilverdak.com