Re: Spare seats at BBQ?

From: Granpa Silver89 (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jun 26 2002 - 19:05:52 EDT

Jason Bleazard wrote:
> Just wondering if any 4x4s going to the DML BBQ next weekend would have
> any spare seats for running the trails? Looks like we need a total of 3.
>
> We're thinking of bringing the Quad instead of the '95 this year, but the
> Quad is NOT (so don't even think about suggesting it :-) going on the
> trails. The reason behind this is that our neighbor's son (our pseudo
> nephew) is dying to go along, but there are only two seats in the '95.
> Plus the '95 has no A/C :-).
>
> Thanks.

Hi Jason!

Well I will have my passenger seat open if someone wants to ride
shotgun. But anyone who wants to ride with me must be informed ahead of
time of the following two things:

1) I own a real truck - I have no AC... heh

2) I have a style of driving not unlike Mista Adam Blasta...

I do have a nice solid hand hold on the passenger side so you can turn
yer knuckles white if you so desire heh.

  You have been warned!

--

"Hey Ray! Granpa done gone'n hit another light pole!"

Granpa - (Silver89)

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow