I've got the mechanic's touch...

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Wed Jun 26 2002 - 19:17:43 EDT

Heh... Well, having gotten frustrated with the stupid starter and attached
electrics, I resorted to bashing the living crap out of it and attached
solenoid with a plastic screwdriver handle... It worked! :-) Now I can get
down to Lordco to purchase a new starter. The one on the vehicle is the OE
unit from '92, and the guy I bought it from said that it occaisionally had
some starting gremlins, so I'd rather be safe than sorry. Thanks, Rick, for
your attempts to help me out.