Re: tire pressure?

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 26 2002 - 21:27:19 EDT

The tire place said 50-60 PSI? What are they smoking?

In the summer, I run 35 front, 30 rear. With a load in the bed, and in
winter, I run 35 all around. At 35 all around with nothing in the bed,
the rear end bounces around a lot. This is on 31x.10.5x15, basically
the same as what you've got.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com