Re: tire pressure?

From: cybermail1@yahoo.com
Date: Thu Jun 27 2002 - 09:12:17 EDT

Kevin,
I have the original GY Wrangler tires on and run them
@40psi. The ride is firm. smooth and it improves the
gas mileage. If I remember correctly the tire
pressure should increase with the payload and/or
diving speed. Maybe you should check out the bfg site
for their recommendation.
--- kevin reimer <kwreimer@msn.com> wrote:

> Ok, I just bought 4 new BFG KO'S and i need to know
> what the correct air

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group HD Package Skid Plates
Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber, Steel Horse Torneau cover,
Autolite Double Platinum 3923 Plugs, Removed air horns from Throttle Body,
new TB bolts, Taylor 8mm Wires, Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes,
McGard Tailgate lock, Audiovox cut off switch & hood lock
-Smyrna, Georgia