RE: tire pressure?

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Thu Jun 27 2002 - 15:49:29 EDT

Depends on what year your truck is, and whether it's 2 or 4wd. in 2000,
4X4's went rack and pinion so the only fittings should be the tie rod ends
and the lower ball joints. Possibly front driveshaft. My 98 has fittings on
the lower ball joints, both ends of the idler arm, one on the pitman arm,
one on each outer tie rod end and the front drive shaft.

John