Mmmm, Gasoline...

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Thu Jun 27 2002 - 18:41:45 EDT

I just thought I would mention how much it sucks to change the fuel filter.
Good thing I was wearing a face shield, or I would have gotten a faceful of
gas...

Anyway, a clean IAC solenoid, new fuel filter, new plug wires (long story
about why I needed those,) and changing out the gungy oil that I had thrown
some detergent/de-gunker into, and the Dak is humming like a champ. I feel
the urge to go eat some ricer Civic DX hatchbacks with massive mods... like
glass-pack mufflers, and shift knobs! ;-)