Carlisle All-Truck

From: Kathy &/or Chris Carton (carton@madriver.com)
Date: Thu Jun 27 2002 - 20:39:32 EDT

Thanks. We have a big local show the weekend of the All Chrysler Show, but
this one's great if you are into trucks of every kind. And we're staying at
the famous DML recommended Rodeway! Looks like the weather is supposed to be
good, too.
Kathy
www.cruznlo.com
www.eternalrollerz.com

I wish I was going this year, but the timing is wrong :-( Are you going to
the All- Chrysler show in July?
Have a great time and I hope you take home first place. You should with how
great your Dak is looking. Awesome job!!! :-)

--
Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport
""Kathy &/or Chris Carton"" <carton@madriver.com> wrote in message

> We're leaving bright and early tomorrow morning for the show, just
wondered who else from this list was going?