Re: RE: New Meats

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Fri Jun 28 2002 - 00:35:08 EDT

Well, I went and ordered 4 BFG Radial T/As 235/70/15 from Costco. $109.00
Canadian each plus tax, includes mounting/balancing, plus a new valve stem.
(oooooo!) :-)

Unfortunately, they have to ship them in from Edmonton, which means they
won't be here until the end of next week or so. I can hardly wait.