Re: 2003 Ford SLP Ranger "Thunderbolt"

From: Jim Miller WB5OXQ (wb5oxq@clearsource.net)
Date: Fri Jun 28 2002 - 18:58:14 EDT

This is pitiful!!! For those who remember what a real thunderbolt was it
was a limited production 1965 Farilane with a fiberglass hood with
FUNCTIONAL hood scoop covering a sohc 427 cu in V8 with a 4 speed manual
that turned the quarter in under 10 seconds when I was in High school.
There were the required 500 built and sold without any warranty by Ford
dealers. When the SRT lines come out, which ARE REAL performance packages
the others better run and hide! These will not be "No go showboats"!