need some parts. "oops"

From: John Henton (john@bigfrontyard.com)
Date: Sat Jun 29 2002 - 00:32:29 EDT

 Us DMLers aren't have such good luck with bumpers today. I just got
into a little accident with a newer ferd mustang this evening, he pulled
out infront of me (blind) and I didn't have enough room to stop.
Needless to say, he got the short end of the stick on the deal. I'm in
the market for a new front bumper and was wondering if anyone knew of a
place to find one, or if any cool aftermarket ones are around. Also new
corner lights (right side..) aftermarket or OEM... any thoughts on
this?

The brace over the top of the radiator that has the catch for the hood
looks to be a little bent also, the hood still closes, but you need to
give slam it a little harder. Does this piece have a name that I'm
unaware of? it looks modular enough to replace itself, but I don't
know..

Any ideas?

BTW: The mustang owner will be looking for just about every piece of
bodywork for his passenger side ;)