My latest mod.......

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Sat Jun 29 2002 - 05:27:29 EDT

I would like to give credit for this mod to my washing machine. Yea you read
it right, my freckin washing machine! The f--king thing died about 3 weeks
ago. It took the service company 2 days to come out and charge me $86 for
the call to just order a new control unit and door latch assembly. Then
about a week for the parts to come in. Then they say its going to be July 11
till they can get someone to install the parts. I got the parts for N/C due
to the past history of the freckin washing machine

Ok that's plenty of that story. On with the mod. Taking a weeks+ of laundry
home from the Laundromat W/ a mess load of permanent press on hangers, calls
for something to hang them on. The mod is a appox 35" long 2" closet rod.
Put 1 hook on each end and hung it on the grab handles across the back seat.
Works great and still have people in the back seat with the rod installed.
The hooks allow me to removed the rod at any time. Not bad for under $4
bucks in parts.

Not sure if this mod is going to get a photo and write up on the old web
site <;-p

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+
http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/