Re: Attn AOL DMLers...THANK YOU JON

From: OceanDak@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 29 2002 - 16:12:52 EDT

Thank you Jon. Your efforts are appreciated :) As an AOL user, I was
starting to go through withdrawals without my DML.

Julie
2000 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ V6 3.9 Driftwood
Gibson Exhaust, Quick D Intake & Throttle Body
http://hometown.aol.com/arcticroze/myhomepage/auto.html

In a message dated 6/29/02 1:03:26 PM Pacific Daylight Time,