Re: DML BBQ Information

From: jkp (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Sun Jun 30 2002 - 15:47:37 EDT

  I will be up delivering around Buffalo the 3rd/4th & the 5th/6th with the
tractor trailer, any trails that it would fit on!!!??;-)j/k. I would like to
be able to come, but will be working. And I don't really think the company I
work for would appreciate me burying their rig somewhere in the NY
woods!!!!!!!!!
Take Care & Keep On Truckin'~~~~~John
    <<'96 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9L 5spd>>