Re: Re: DML BBQ Information

From: jkp (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Sun Jun 30 2002 - 22:45:09 EDT

   I sure wish I could sneak my Dak in the back of the trailer, but then I
would have to leave a bunch of Tim Hortons product behind and I don't think
they would be real happy with me!!! I appreciate the offer, I was just
looking at the map and your aren't that far off of the thruway, I remember
passing that Indian this morning as I was headed back to OH. The only thing
is I am on a pretty tight schedule heading up the 6th, but might have time
on the way back, but the BBQ will be over by then. I wish the trucks didn't
have the computer logs, I have 7 stores on Sat and then layover Sat Nite in
Batavia or Buffalo, (depending on when I get done) then 3 stores on Sun
Morning. Once I log off duty I can't use the truck 'til I go back to work in
the AM. Oh well wishful thinking, maybe I will be off some year around then.
I'm already in hot water with the wife for having to work on the 3rd, my
15th Anniversary! Maybe if I get far enough ahead I could at least stop by
on my way back on Sun and meet you and see the place if you don't mind. Hope
everyone has lots of fun and not too much breakage and even less injuries!!!
Take Care & Keep On Truckin'~~~~~John
    <<'96 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9L 5spd>>

jon@jonsteiger.com -----.

http://www.jonsteiger.com ----'