RE: Need to vent a bit

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 07:47:54 EDT

Well done Ray! Man, I bet that was difficult at first to maintain your
temper with that heritage ;) I'm glad you were able to tell him what he did
wrong. Hopefully he will take that info and digest it properly!

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 256,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1 - 50,100mi!
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/DnuuSncssJujU