Sweet, sweet music :)

From: Dave (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 08:30:57 EDT

Got the exhaust finished yesterday, all I can say is WOW. Now that's how an
R/T should sound from the factory, blub, blub, blub :) And oh how she sings
when you hit the pedal, I drove around last night just listening to the
exhaust :) I was torn for a while between spintech and flowmaster, I
finally decided on the spintech, and it's perfect. The guys at the shop
looked a little puzzled when I told them what I wanted, but when it was
done, they loved it, and I do too. It's a 3" carsound cat, running to a 3"
in/out spintech 3441, with a custom y-pipe after the axle to dual 3"
carriage works tips (which by the way, are expensive, but they're perfect,
like the cuda tips, but polished, with a nice rolled edge and bit of an
angle cut to 'em, and the tip tapers into the pipe, instead of being flat at
the back), coming out GTS style under the middle of the street scenes
rollpan. I'll try to get some pics up next week. Just thought I'd share my
joy with everyone :)

--
Dave
Bensalem, PA