Any DML members in the Tehachapi,CA area..

From: David (dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 02 2002 - 23:16:31 EDT

I'm going to be in Tehachapi,California from November
21st-23rd.I'll be railfanning the area,and want to
know if any DML members might be in the area.

I wont be in my DDQC,because of time limits,i'll be
renting a Ford Explorer(Hey,i tried to find someone
with a Durango/Dakota)...

If anyone is also a railfan,this is a plus.

I'll also be in Cajon Pass(November 24th),staying at
the Best Western in Phelan,Ca..

=====