Update on intake manifold...

From: Got-Speed \(Marty\) (Got-Speed@cox.net)
Date: Mon Aug 05 2002 - 14:44:43 EDT

I had posted last week about the modified manifold I found on ebay, I
emailed the guy and here is the reply I got :

<<<<The intake runners have been cut 2" just like the Hughes intake. I have
go get some new Dyno test's done, because I lost my sheets, but I'll get you
some very soon. The "Piece" as you called it, LOL, does come with the belly
pan, but not the gasket. However, for shipping purposes, it makes sense to
keep your belly pan, and just send the intake, as it saves on weight and
cost of shipping. You can email John Mercedes, and ask him if my deal is
worth the money or not, if you would like, but I will not sell my intakes
for any less than $125.00 plus core, and I'll pay for shipping one way
only.>>>>

Does anyone know who John Mercedes is ?

Marty
http://members.cox.net/got-speed