Re: drag racing question

From: Woodruff, Jason P (jason.p.woodruff@boeing.com)
Date: Mon Aug 05 2002 - 19:01:41 EDT

Air - I go with 20-25ish lbs. Don't forget to stop by the gas station on
you way out of the races to air back up for the drive home.

Launch from - Not much you can do from an auto with the low-low converter
setting. Doesn't matter much either since you'll never get enough traction
out of your tires to take advantage of a higher RPM launch. But for bracket
racing try to start from a consistent number every time, like 1000rpms.

Jay W
505/287 Dakota