OT: stupid observation

From: Eric Giblock (egiblock@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 06 2002 - 02:08:30 EDT

just one of those stupid things that you notice... am I correct on this ?

the house in the movie "Ferris Buelers Day Off" where Mathew Brodderick
lives in the movie, is the same house that he lived in, in the movie "War
Games"

am I correct on this, for one there is a shot when he is being dropped off
at home by a girl and the look down the stairs is the same that you get in
the movie ferris... when they are showing shots of the door bell ringing in
the empty house..

just thinking.. anyone verify this ??

--
Eric Giblock