Engine Knock advice...

From: Wes Weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Tue Aug 06 2002 - 16:55:47 EDT

Ok, I am reposting this cause I didnt get any response from anyone last
time... but could anyone give me an idea why my truck would "knock"? I've
got the timing chain tensioner on there, so I am fairly certain thats not
it... I cant tell if its a sticky valve etc... or what..

How do I un-stick a valve if that was it/

And do pcv valves cause my truck to run horribly if its not functioning
properly?

Mine buzzes a lot, I was thinking it was cause of the other problem, but I
honestly have no idea.

Thanks for the advice
Wes