I'm selling my trucks - make me an offer

From: Granpa Silver89 (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Aug 06 2002 - 22:50:56 EDT

I'm selling the Dakota's.

for information go to this web page

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/forsale.html

All offers will be considered - however there is still a chacne I will
keep them if I am not satisfied with the offers.

I am giving the DML first crack at this.

This has been a very hard thing to do but I am in a very difficult
situation and I am getting tired of trying to shovel an avalanche with a
spoon.

--

"Hey Ray! Granpa done gone'n hit another light pole!"

Granpa - (Silver89)

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow