Where do I go from here?

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Wed Aug 07 2002 - 02:18:20 EDT

Well, it's been a while since I have done anything to the truck, and my
hopes of buying a new R/T just went down the tubes (had to buy an engagement
ring for the girlfreind). So I guess I'm stuck with my 98 3.9 for a while,
wondering what I can tinker with.

I have the following mods.... K&N homebrew intake, F&B 48mm throttle body,
autolite 3923 plugs, Accell wires, cap & rotor, 180 degree thermostat, and a
flowmaster 40 serries muffler. Pretty pathetic in my book.

I'm looking for some ideas on some mods I can do, or hire someone to do that
wont drain me. I was thinking about installing some rocker arms, shift
kit, and a 3.93 differential, however I am not certian I'll do them. If I
can get some ideas, I'll be greatfull.

P.S. My hood & scoop is comming off. Anyone want this bad boy?

Thanks.
Gary Hedlin
"The Crazy Quadraplegic"
ghedlin@theramp.net (business)