RE: ABS

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com)
Date: Wed Aug 07 2002 - 07:55:29 EDT

Richard,
With the minimal description of your problem, it sounds like the ABS sensor
on the rear differential may be bad. If your brakes are working normally, I
would look at this possibility.

As far as the mailing list goes, log onto the internet and go to "The Dakota
Mailing List". http://www.dakota-truck.net/ You need to register, and then
you'll be granted access priviledge to post and read mail. You can view
mail in the archives without registering, but you won't be able to converse
with the other members.

Hope this helps.
Rich - Ashburn, VA
'96 CC SLT