Re: V8 Throttle Body-Another Question

From: BKBridges (bbridges@flometrics.com)
Date: Wed Aug 07 2002 - 14:59:45 EDT

Dave,
We just lowered our prices (2 weeks ago)! It still depends where you go to
buy one... and the 52mm and 52x55mm TBs are still higher priced than the
50mm and 48mm TBs. (475.00-490.00) (The 52x55 flows over 1000 cfm just
right for a 408-412 stroker and you cant port that inot a stock casting!)
$$ per horsepower is definitely higher for the F&B than the Fastman, Hughes,
APS etc. no doubt. Put em side by side and see why! Its not always a HP/$$
issue for a lot of people, aesthetics and maximum power come into play! If
that wernt the case, Aston Martin, Jaguar, Lexus and etc. would have a hell
of a time selling cars!
Bruce