RE: V8 Throttle Body-Another Question

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@directvinternet.com)
Date: Wed Aug 07 2002 - 15:11:19 EDT

If anyone has a '96 Dakota with the 5.2 I have one of Bruce's earlier
units for sale. It is similar to what I understand the fastman unit is.
These were when Bruce and Frank used the stock cores to do the upgrade.
Bruce, if you want to add what years it will fit and the specifics
please do. I had it on my Dakota for about 10k but took it off when I
quit driving that truck. The truck is now gone but I would like to sell
the throttle body. IT is in the box it was shipped in including the
instructions and cap head screws. It even has a throttle position sensor
in it that was new when I received the unit. I paid $150 then and am
willing to part with it for say $75 plus shipping. To not have any
confusion, whoever emails me first gets it. If you email with questions
you get first dibs as while I answer what I can and you can use it. If
that person decides he doesn't want it I will move to the next. I had
this up for sale a while ago and a member was going to take it but do a
misunderstanding with both of us it didn't work out. It was more my
fault for not getting back to him but at the time as was back and forth
to several offices and was having a hard time keeping up with email. Not
a problem now. BTW, I would prefer a money order and will ship when it
arrives. I will provide UPS tracking number for the item. I am shipping
Jon some stuff so I'll be around and you can get my address from him if
I was ever trying to cheat you. I won't!!!

Jeff Durling
Systems Administrator
(954) 741-9742
jdurling@wdci-telecom.com