I'll accept my R/T award now thank you...

From: Granpa Silver89 (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 00:38:39 EDT

Well in the process of trying to repair my truck - I managed to cause
more problems than I started off with. I ruined my right side front
brake caliper, damaged the brake lines, managed to bungle the stud
replacement and may have fouled up the rear brakes in an attempt to
repair the parking brake cables.

I'll get the bill detailing the cost of repairs Friday. My mechanic was
right - the parking brakes were not repairable! DOH! What started out
as "rotating the tires" will have ended up leaving me without my truck
for almost a week. (6 days) Needless to say I feel like trash and have
been beating myself up since this whole menagerie started.

'Scuse me waiter? One helping of crow please? Biggie Size that if you
will...

--

"Hey Ray! Granpa done gone'n hit another light pole!"

Granpa - (Silver89)

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow