abs light

From: mark janke (markcjanke@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 13:15:09 EDT

yes i had the dealer repair it, no it wasn't still
under warranty and it cost $300... what really ticks
me off is I knew the sensor was bad.. i went to the
parts department to get it myself and they said it was
on national back order so i then decided to take it to
the service department just in case there were other
problems i didn't know about it, somehow they came up
with this back ordered part immediately and fixed my
truck... the sensor itself is $50

grrrrr, i just bought a good scanner for the truck, no
more of this nonsense