New Shocks Installed!

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 22:01:09 EDT

YEE HAA!

I just got my new shocks installed today. I went with the monroe
sensatracs, and the truck rides great! The shop showed me the old ones, and
they were amazed they were still entact after 138,000 miles! I guess
theyre going to use them as a display for what bad shocks look like :) Not
that I'm proud of letting them go for so long, but my morbid sense of humor
makes it less of an embarasment.

With the 4 new shocks, installation, alignment, rotation, and balance, I
spent about $200. Not too bad in my book! :)

Gary Hedlin
"The Crazy Quadraplegic"
ghedlin@theramp.net (business)
ragingquad@yahoo.com (personal)