Re: Radiator hoses

From: kevin reimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 22:03:26 EDT

Radiator and heater hoses. rott from the inside out so we never see the
problem untill it is too late. Most try to feel around outside of hoses for
a soft spot, but this can also be decieving, with the high mileage,, you
should change them all out to be safe. I would say 50,000 miles would be a
good number to change all hoses. Cheap Ins, no one likes to be on the side
of the Hiway stranded from a burst hose, especially at night.