Re: Re: RE: OFF TOPIC: SHOPSMITH NEEDS A HOME

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 23:41:00 EDT

MODEL# 55539, it has a bandsaw attachment, a sander unit that is included,
along with a number of knives for woodlathe work,manuals to walk you thru
the learning procedures on working with it and setting it up. a ton of
of information and is also included and I think my grandfather can show who
ever wants it exactly how it is used,.......he dearly loves that machine,
but his health is keeping him from using it like he used to...
condition wise it's a little covered in saw dust, but operational wise it's
perfect,he even has new blades and sandpaper for it I think..

Ron- '01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website: www.scsilverdak.com
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com