Preparations for tomorrows trip to the dragstrip!!

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 09 2002 - 20:15:36 EDT

Well,.....just finished changing the oil and filter with
Mobil-1 synthetic 10W30 and a Mobil-1 oil filter,
checked the other fluid levels, jettisoned about a hundred pounds of extra
weight, and added a fire extinquisher, and a tire gauge and a nut driver to
check the supercharger air intake and discharge pipe clamps.
the weather forecast calls for temps in the mid 80's and clear skies, so
hopefully I can get some decent times during my first attempt testing this
Dak!!!
I'm hoping for times in the 15.20---to a 14.80 second range.........too much
to hope for???

Ron- '01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website: www.scsilverdak.com
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com