Re: DIY lube job

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 09 2002 - 21:40:50 EDT

I would like to know what sort of grease to use on my door hinges as well.
While REALLY squeaky hinges is a great security feature on my Dak (I could
hear a thief opening the doors from down the block!!!) i start getting a
headache if i open them a few times during the day. I think i'll start
trying to crawl out the window to avoid the squeaks. :D :D
And Jon had hella fun finding the really squeaky part, and just moving the
door back and forth about 6 inches, bastard....
hehehe
Oh, i do know that silicone spray doesn't help very much. I used about half
of Jon's can (hahaha) at his place, and they were again squeaky about a week
later.

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....