Going to Garland......... Come on by and say HI.

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Sat Aug 10 2002 - 03:25:57 EDT

I'll be in Garland TX Saturday. I'll be at the "back to School" Health Fair
(10am / 2pm). Its at the Metro Family Ministries Re Creation Outreach
Center on 3375 Edgewood Drive. Ive been told my both will be right near the
main entrance this year :) Just look for the white tent, flashing RR X-ing
lights and the Isuzu Amigo on a trailer. Hmmmmmm Ever wonder what they look
like after a head on with a fright train? Here's your chance!! Bring the
kids lots of good stuff for the kids and the hole family!

I also have free for the first DML'er for the ask'n a flag mount for the
bed. This holds a 3x5 foot American Flag (included) up to and beyond hi-way
speeds ;-}

P.S. Can someone post this on the Dallas Daks. TIA

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+
http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/
http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dakota/QwkvWz@DAJFf6/profile.htm