Wow info overload !

From: Got-Speed \(Marty\) (Got-Speed@cox.net)
Date: Sat Aug 10 2002 - 21:39:28 EDT

I just spoke with a guy by the name of Joe Verdone, owner of Truck Creations
by Verdone.
This guy know seems to know ALOT about our trucks.
He told me that the mopar headers are actually made by Mike Leech and he was
going into detail about transmission computer reflashes and keeping your
motor from blowing apart from too much boost. Apparently he built a Durango
for Dodge to use at SEMA and now he is parting it out. Do a search on ebay
for "Durango parting". I have allready claimed the wiring harness I need,
the SS electric mirrors, and the front bumper kit for $250 ! He wants too
much for the hood at $380 though. Motor (rebuilt with HiPO parts), tranny,
vortech SC and pcm reflash is going for $5000 with only 7000 miles or so.
Not bad if you want a SC motor !
I highly suggest you contact this guy if you want a good deal on parts or
info.

BTW - I don't know this guy personally, just posting a good find.

Marty
http://members.cox.net/got-speed