Dismal Day at the Dragstrip

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 10 2002 - 22:29:25 EDT

Well I wasn't going to post these results, but maybe someone will find some
humor,.....I certainly did not!
and YEA my reaction time stinks, I'll need to work on that!!!
                    RUN 1# RUN 2#
R/T 1.466 1.269
60' 2.493 2.492
330 6.933 7.062
1/8 10.570 10.812
MPH 67.75 66.34
1000 13.742 14.031
1/4 16.478 16.797
MPH 81.66 81.13

I'll need to figure out why the transmission won't shift into
high gear till just before the traps.........I'll have to install a
TRANS-GO shift kit (it's in my shop now, just waiting for my MOPAR
PERFORMANCE deep pan to get here), and I'll need a stall speed to help the
launch.(mopar P5007294 or the VIPER brand.........mmm..), Good thing
the new N.O.S. system is going together soon!!
Anyone have any suggestions????? or am I kidding myself
trying to make this Dak run??

Ron- '01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website: www.scsilverdak.com
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com