Re: Dismal Day at the Dragstrip

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 11 2002 - 04:51:29 EDT

I launched at about 1500 rpm, just enough to keep from bogging off the line,
the Dak has a set of 3:92:1 gears with a LSD (ANTI-SPIN), and it's set up
with P275-65VR-17 Nitto NT404, one of the racers in the pits watched it
launch and said he thought it had a decent 60ft time for a 4wd
chassis...........may need to work on the launch rpm too....

Ron- '01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website: www.scsilverdak.com
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com