Re: Construction in SE PA?

From: loose wheels (1991dak@team.camaroz28.com)
Date: Sun Aug 11 2002 - 19:44:30 EDT

I am in Central Jersey and use I76 and and I476 fairly often to go from here back home to WV and the majority of the construction that I have seen the last few time didn't realy cause much conjestion although most people slowed down about 5-10 mph going through those areas. The biggest problems areas have been at the interchanges during the heavy traffic hours of the day.

W.F.Wheeler

--- andy levy <andylevy@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I'm headed to South Jersey this weekend and checking MS MapPoint, it
>looks like there's a good amount of construction on I76 and 476 right
>around where I'd be traveling from I81 to the ACE. Can anyone living in >the area give me an idea of how bad it is? Am I better off taking I81 >to I78 to I278 to the GSP?

Free E-mail by CamaroZ28.Com - FULL THROTTLE INTERNET

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with email@yourgroup.org by Everyone.net http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag