Re: Mopar Powerfest at Epping Dragway

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@cox.net)
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 20:31:54 EDT

$35 to get in?? Ouch!! The Mopar event at Englishtown, NJ wasn't even that
much. And yes, packing food for these things (or at least water/soda) is a
must.

It didn't look like there were many trucks at Epping this year. Did they
group them up into one class again? I wanted to go, but I had to wok both
Sat & Sun nights so I didn't have time (nor energy after a 4 hour brush fire
Sat. night).

I'll definitely be going to Lebanon Valley this year providing it doesn't
rain. Are you guys planning on coming down for that again? I would love to
check out your "new" Dak in person :-)

--
Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport

""Kathy &/or Chris Carton"" <carton@madriver.com> wrote in message news:3D5808F2.000003.39757@kwc1... > > http://lodakotavt.tripod.com/page16.html > > Here's a few photos if anyone is interested. Frankly, I thought $35 was a > bit much to get in...and next time I'll bring our own food since 3 hot dogs > and 3 small Cokes cost almost $14! > > Kathy > www.cruznlo.com > www.eternalrollerz.com