Road Trip Update

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 02:30:19 EDT

Well, my road trip to PA went well, got back in last night. The truck ran
great, no misshaps whatsoever! We left Belvidere IL sat. night, and arrived
in Brownsville PA early sunday morning. The scenery in PA was AWESOME!!
Especially in the early AM where the fog was still in the valleys! I'm
still kicking myself for not bringing my camera. We left that afternoon,
and the construction traffic was better than we had expected.

It was nice to meet a fellow DML'er, even if it was for a short time.
Thanks Ron!

Also, I wanna thank Chad Evans for putting up with me for so long! :) I
can refer you to a good shrink if you need it.

Gary Hedlin
"The Crazy Quadraplegic"
ghedlin@theramp.net (business)
ragingquad@yahoo.com (personal)