Mopar Powerfest at Epping Dragway

From: Kathy &/or Chris Carton (carton@madriver.com)
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 07:15:35 EDT

I think they did group all trucks together, although it was difficult to
tell what was going on. Everyone was just parked randomly, and I think they
made up the classes after everyone arrived. I thought it would be a much
bigger show then it turned out to be, probably the entry cost had something
to do with it. It was "judged" but all they did was wander around and give
each vehicle a quick look, had I known beforehand, I wouldn't have spent the
hours on Saturday cleaning the truck! We are planning on Lebanon Valley,
depending on the weather, it snowed here the day after last years show!

www.cruznlo.com
www.eternalrollerz.com