Lug Nuts

From: Jonathan Lumpkin (jonathan@crazy-train.net)
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 08:05:46 EDT

Hey all..Recently we have been having trouble with my girlfriends 2001
Dakota Sport. The front suspension was squeaking all the time. After 3
trips to her Dodge dealer, got it fixed. We had the say bar, all
bushings, and upper right ball joint fixed.

The problem is that with taking the wheel off so much, it has worn down
the lug nuts, so now the lug nut covers fall off.

While we have two new lug nuts and their covers, I wanted to know if
anyone knew how to re attach tips to their nuts when they are striped.
Any ideas?

Jon